Play predate tarimas /priːˈdeɪt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- make effective from an earlier date "The increase in tax was backdated to January"
- establish something as being earlier relative to something else
- prey on or hunt for "These mammals predate certain eggs"
- come before "Most English adjectives precede the noun they modify"
- be earlier in time; go back further "Stone tools precede bronze tools"
- A glucocorticoid with the general properties of the corticosteroids. It is the drug of choice for all conditions in which routine systemic corticosteroid therapy is indicated, except adrenal deficiency states.