Play polished tarimas /ˈpɒlɪʃt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
- perfected or made shiny and smooth "his polished prose" "in a freshly ironed dress and polished shoes" "freshly polished silver"
- (of grains especially rice) having the husk or outer layers removed "polished rice"
- showing a high degree of refinement and the assurance that comes from wide social experience "his polished manner" "maintained an urbane tone in his letters"
- polish and make shiny "buff the wooden floors" "buff my shoes"
- cover with wax "wax the car"
- bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state "polish your social manners"
- improve or perfect by pruning or polishing "refine one's style of writing"
- make (a surface) shine "shine the silver, please" "polish my shoes"
- of or relating to Poland or its people or culture "Polish sausage"