Play ply tarimas /plʌɪ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (usually in combinations) one of several layers of cloth or paper or wood as in plywood
- one of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread; often used in combination "three-ply cord" "four-ply yarn"
- use diligently "ply your wits!"
- give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests"
- wield vigorously "ply an axe"
- travel a route regularly "Ships ply the waters near the coast"
- join together as by twisting, weaving, or molding "ply fabric"
- apply oneself diligently "Ply one's trade"