Play plume tarimas /pluːm/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- a feather or cluster of feathers worn as an ornament
- anything that resembles a feather in shape or lightness "a plume of smoke" "grass with large plumes"
- dress or groom with elaborate care "She likes to dress when going to the opera"
- form a plume "The chimneys were pluming the sky" "The engine was pluming black smoke"
- clean with one's bill "The birds preened"
- deck with a plume "a plumed helmet"
- be proud of "He prides himself on making it into law school"
- rip off; ask an unreasonable price