Play pin tarimas /pɪn/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- attach with or as if with a pin "pin up a picture"
- immobilize a piece
- to hold fast or prevent from moving "The child was pinned under the fallen tree"
- attach or fasten with pins or as if with pins "pin the needle to the shirt" "pin the blame on the innocent man"
- pierce with a pin "pin down the butterfly"
- a decorative pin worn by women
- a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling; set up in triangular groups of ten as the target
- a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- a small slender (often pointed) piece of wood or metal used to support or fasten or attach things
- a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment