Play piggyback tarimas /ˈpɪɡɪbak/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- on the back or shoulder or astraddle on the hip "she carried her child piggyback"
- on a railroad flatcar "the trailer rode piggyback across the country"
- support on the back and shoulders "He piggybacked her child so she could see the show"
- haul by railroad car
- haul truck trailers loaded with commodities on railroad cars
- ride on someone's shoulders or back
- bring into alignment with "an amendment to piggyback the current law"
- the act of carrying something piggyback