Play peaked tarimas /piːkt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- having or rising to a peak "the peaked ceiling" "the island's peaked hills"
- somewhat ill or prone to illness "my poor ailing grandmother" "feeling a bit indisposed today" "you look a little peaked" "feeling poorly" "a sickly child" "is unwell and can't come to work"
- the summit of a mountain
- sharp end "he stuck the point of the knife into a tree" "he broke the point of his pencil"
- a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
- the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill) "the view from the peak was magnificent" "they clambered to the tip of Monadnock" "the region is a few molecules wide at the summit"
- the highest point (of something) "at the peak of the pyramid"
- the most extreme possible amount or value "voltage peak"
- a V shape "the cannibal's teeth were filed to sharp points"
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty" "the artist's gifts are at their acme" "at the height of her career" "the peak of perfection" "summer was at its peak" "......"