Play past tarimas /pɑːst/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office "a retiring member of the board"
- earlier than the present time; no longer current "time past" "his youth is past" "this past Thursday" "the past year"
- a verb tense or other construction referring to events or states that existed at some previous time "past participle"
- having come or been brought to a conclusion "the harvesting was complete" "the affair is over, ended, finished" "the abruptly terminated interview"
- so as to pass a given point "every hour a train goes past"
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
- the time that has elapsed "forget the past"
- a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret) "reporters dug into the candidate's past"