Play party tarimas /ˈpɑːti/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment "he planned a party to celebrate Bastille Day"
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure "she joined the party after dinner"
- an organization to gain political power "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- a band of people associated temporarily in some activity "they organized a party to search for food" "the company of cooks walked into the kitchen"
- a person involved in legal proceedings "the party of the first part"
- have or participate in a party "The students were partying all night before the exam"
- have a celebration "They were feting the patriarch of the family" "After the exam, the students were celebrating"