Play pace tarimas /peɪs/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a step in walking or running
- the relative speed of progress or change "he lived at a fast pace" "he works at a great rate" "the pace of events accelerated"
- a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
- the distance covered by a step "he stepped off ten paces from the old tree and began to dig"
- the rate of moving (especially walking or running)
- the rate of some repeating event
- measure (distances) by pacing "step off ten yards"
- regulate or set the pace of "Pace your efforts"
- walk with slow or fast paces "He paced up and down the hall"
- go at a pace "The horse paced"