Play original tarimas /ɒˈrɪdʒɪn(ə)l/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- not counterfeit or copied "an authentic signature" "a bona fide manuscript" "an unquestionable antique" "photographs taken in a veritable bull ring"
- an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies "this painting is a copy of the original"
- a person with an unusual or odd personality
- pleasantly new or different "common sense of a most refreshing sort"
- not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered "a new law" "new cars" "a new comet" "a new friend" "a new year" "the New World"
- preceding all others in time "the premiere showing"
- having existed from the beginning; in an earliest or original stage or state "aboriginal forests" "primal eras before the appearance of life on earth" "the forest primeval" "primordial matter" "primordial forms of life"
- not derived or copied or translated from something else "the play is original; not an adaptation" "he kept the original copy and gave her only a xerox" "the translation misses much of the subtlety of the original French"
- preceding all others in time or being as first made or performed "the original inhabitants of the Americas" "the book still has its original binding" "restored the house to its original condition" "the original performance of the opera" "the ori..."