Play organic tarimas /ɔːˈɡanɪk/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup)
- involving or affecting physiology or bodily organs "an organic disease"
- simple and healthful and close to nature "an organic lifestyle"
- relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis "hydrocarbons are organic compounds"
- being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms "organic life" "organic growth" "organic remains found in rock"
- of or relating to foodstuff grown or raised without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or hormones "organic eggs" "organic vegetables" "organic chicken"
- of or relating to or derived from living organisms "organic soil"
- a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter