Play occupied tarimas /ˈɒkjʊpʌɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- having or showing excessive or compulsive concern with something "became more and more haunted by the stupid riddle" "was absolutely obsessed with the girl" "got no help from his wife who was preoccupied with the children" "he was taken up in wor..."
- having ones attention or mind or energy engaged "she keeps herself fully occupied with volunteer activities" "deeply engaged in conversation"
- resided in; having tenants "not all the occupied (or tenanted) apartments were well kept up"
- held or filled or in use "she keeps her time well occupied" "the wc is occupied"
- seized and controlled as by military invasion "the occupied countries of Europe"
- consume all of one's attention or time "Her interest in butterflies absorbs her completely"
- march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation "Hitler invaded Poland on September 1, 1939"
- require (time or space) "It took three hours to get to work this morning" "This event occupied a very short time"
- keep busy with "She busies herself with her butterfly collection"
- live (in a certain place) "She resides in Princeton" "he occupies two rooms on the top floor"