O.K. vertimas lietuviškai
puikiai, pritarimas, pritarti, aprobuoti, sankcionuoti, gerai, priimtinas, puiku, sveikas, taip, tinkamas, be abejo, žinoma, o kaipgi, tikriausiai, patikimai, tvirtai, iš tiesų, tikrai, aiškiai, klausau
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition "an all-right movie" "the passengers were shaken up but are all right" "is everything all right?" "everything's fine" "things are okay" "dinner and the movies had been fine" "another minute I'd h..."
- in a satisfactory or adequate manner "she'll do okay on her own" "held up all right under pressure" ; (`alright' is a nonstandard variant of `all right')
- an endorsement "they gave us the O.K. to go ahead"
- give sanction to "I approve of his educational policies"
- definitely or positively (`sure' is sometimes used informally for `surely') "the results are surely encouraging" "she certainly is a hard worker" "it's going to be a good day for sure" "they are coming, for certain" "they thought he had been kil..."