Play nursing tarimas /ˈnəːsɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- provide treatment for "The doctor treated my broken leg" "The nurses cared for the bomb victims" "The patient must be treated right away or she will die" "Treat the infection with antibiotics"
- try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury "He nursed his cold with Chinese herbs"
- give suck to "The wetnurse suckled the infant" "You cannot nurse your baby in public in some places"
- maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings) "bear a grudge" "entertain interesting notions" "harbor a resentment"
- treat carefully "He nursed his injured back by lying in bed several hours every afternoon" "He nursed the flowers in his garden and fertilized them regularly"
- serve as a nurse; care for sick or handicapped people
- a woman who is the custodian of children
- one skilled in caring for young children or the sick (usually under the supervision of a physician)
- the work of caring for the sick or injured or infirm
- nourishing at the breast