Play Nazarene tarimas /ˈnazəriːn/
- nazareto gyventojas
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- of or relating to the town of Nazareth or its inhabitants
- of or relating to the Nazarenes or their religion
- an inhabitant of Nazareth
- an early name for any Christian
- a member of a group of Jews who (during the early history of the Christian Church) accepted Jesus as the Messiah; they accepted the Gospel According to Matthew but rejected the Epistles of St. Paul and continued to follow Jewish law and celebrate Jew...