Play murmur tarimas /ˈməːmə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a schwa that is incidental to the pronunciation of a consonant
- a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- a low continuous indistinct sound; often accompanied by movement of the lips without the production of articulate speech
- an abnormal sound of the heart; sometimes a sign of abnormal function of the heart valves
- make complaining remarks or noises under one's breath "she grumbles when she feels overworked"
- speak softly or indistinctly "She murmured softly to the baby in her arms"