Play mug tarimas /mʌɡ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- large drinking vessel with one handle
- a dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
- with handle and usually cylindrical
- a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- the quantity that can be held in a mug
- the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- rob at gunpoint or with the threat of violence "I was mugged in the streets of New York last night"
- take something away by force or without the consent of the owner "The burglars robbed him of all his money"