Play mouse tarimas /maʊs/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad "a mouse takes much more room than a track..."
- person who is quiet or timid
- a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- manipulate the mouse of a computer
- to go stealthily or furtively "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
- The common name for the genus Mus.