Play mottled tarimas /ˈmɒt(ə)ld/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- having spots or patches of color
- a blemish made by dirt "he had a smudge on his cheek"
- an irregular arrangement of patches of color "it was not dull grey as distance had suggested, but a mottle of khaki and black and olive-green"
- change the appearance of, especially by marking with different colors
- colour with streaks or blotches of different shades
- mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained