Play mooring tarimas /ˈmʊərɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- open land usually with peaty soil covered with heather and bracken and moss
- one of the Muslim people of north Africa; of mixed Arab and Berber descent; converted to Islam in the 8th century; conqueror of Spain in the 8th century
- secure with cables or ropes "moor the boat"
- come into or dock at a wharf "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
- secure in or as if in a berth or dock "tie up the boat"
- platform from which passengers and cargo can be (un)loaded
- (nautical) a line that holds an object (especially a boat) in place
- a place where a craft can be made fast
- the act of securing an arriving vessel with ropes