Play moon tarimas /muːn/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- any natural satellite of a planet "Jupiter has sixteen moons"
- the natural satellite of the Earth "the average distance to the moon is 384,400 kilometers" "men first stepped on the moon in 1969"
- any object resembling a moon "he made a moon lamp that he used as a night light" "the clock had a moon that showed various phases"
- the period between successive new moons (29.531 days)
- United States religious leader (born in Korea) who founded the Unification Church in 1954; was found guilty of conspiracy to evade taxes (born in 1920)
- the natural satellite of the Earth "the average distance to the Moon is 384,400 kilometers" "men first stepped on the moon in 1969"
- the light of the Moon "moonlight is the smuggler's enemy" "the Moon was bright enough to read by"
- The natural satellite of the planet Earth. It includes the lunar cycles or phases, the lunar month, lunar landscapes, geography, and soil.
- expose one's buttocks to "moon the audience"
- be idle in a listless or dreamy way