Play meter tarimas /ˈmiːtə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- measure with a meter "meter the flow of water"
- stamp with a meter indicating the postage "meter the mail"
- affix a stamp to "Are the letters properly stamped?"
- any of various measuring instruments for measuring a quantity
- (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
- a meter in a taxi that registers the fare (based on the length of the ride)
- rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of "Measure the length of the wall"