Play melted tarimas /ˈmɛltɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- make liquid or plastic by heating "The storm fused the electric mains"
- extract (metals) by heating
- become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat "The substances fused at a very high temperature"
- the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid "the power failure caused a refrigerator melt that was a disaster" "the thawing of a frozen turkey takes several hours"
- become less intense and fade away gradually "her resistance melted under his charm" "her hopes evaporated after years of waiting for her fiance"
- become less clearly visible or distinguishable; disappear gradually or seemingly "The scene begins to fade" "The tree trunks are melting into the forest at dusk"
- become more relaxed, easygoing, or genial "With age, he mellowed"
- become or cause to become soft or liquid "The sun melted the ice" "the ice thawed" "the ice cream melted" "The heat melted the wax" "The giant iceberg dissolved over the years during the global warming phase" "dethaw the meat"
- lose its distinct outline or shape; blend gradually "Hundreds of actors were melting into the scene"
- reduce or cause to be reduced from a solid to a liquid state, usually by heating "melt butter" "melt down gold" "The wax melted in the sun"