Play mediate tarimas /ˈmiːdɪeɪt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force "Why did the U.S. not intervene earlier in WW II?"
- act between parties with a view to reconciling differences "He interceded in the family dispute" "He mediated a settlement"
- occupy an intermediate or middle position or form a connecting link or stage between two others "mediate between the old and the new"
- acting through or dependent on an intervening agency "the disease spread by mediate as well as direct contact"
- being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series "adolescence is an awkward in-between age" "in a mediate position" "the middle point on a line"