Play Mars tarimas /mɑːz/
- marsas (planeta)
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- destroy or injure severely "mutilated bodies"
- make imperfect "nothing marred her beauty"
- make a mess of, destroy or ruin "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out" "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
- a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body) "a facial blemish"
- the month following February and preceding April
- a small reddish planet that is the 4th from the sun and is periodically visible to the naked eye; minerals rich in iron cover its surface and are responsible for its characteristic color "Mars has two satellites"
- (Roman mythology) Roman god of war and agriculture; father of Romulus and Remus; counterpart of Greek Ares
- The fourth planet in order from the sun. Its two natural satellites are Deimos and Phobos. It is one of the four inner or terrestrial planets of the solar system.