Play mapping tarimas /ˈmapɪŋ/
- žymėjimas žemėlapyje
- topografinė nuotrauka
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
- a function such that for every element of one set there is a unique element of another set
- (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- explore or survey for the purpose of making a map "We haven't even begun to map the many galaxies that we know exist"
- make a map of; show or establish the features of details of "map the surface of Venus"
- depict as if on a map "sorrow was mapped on the mother's face"
- plan, delineate, or arrange in detail "map one's future"
- locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences "map the genes"
- the making of maps and charts