Play mantle tarimas /ˈmant(ə)l/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- shelf that projects from wall above fireplace "in Britain they call a mantel a chimneypiece"
- (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- the cloak as a symbol of authority "place the mantle of authority on younger shoulders"
- anything that covers "there was a blanket of snow"
- the layer of the earth between the crust and the core
- United States baseball player (1931-1997)
- cover like a mantle "The ivy mantles the building"
- spread over a surface, like a mantle