Play mail tarimas /meɪl/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- of or relating to the system for delivering mail "postal delivery"
- (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
- a conveyance that transports the letters and packages that are conveyed by the postal system
- the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered "your mail is on the table" "is there any post for me?" "she was opening her post"
- the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office "the mail handles billions of items every day" "he works for the United States mail service" "in England they call mail `the post'"
- cause to be directed or transmitted to another place "send me your latest results" "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
- send via the postal service "I'll mail you the check tomorrow"
- send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit "forward my mail"
- The functions and activities carried out by the U.S. Postal Service, foreign postal services, and private postal services such as Federal Express.