Play madness tarimas /ˈmadnəs/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the property of being wild or turbulent "the storm's violence"
- a feeling of intense anger "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" "his face turned red with rage"
- an acute viral disease of the nervous system of warm-blooded animals (usually transmitted by the bite of a rabid animal); rabies is fatal if the virus reaches the brain
- obsolete terms for legal insanity
- unrestrained excitement or enthusiasm "poetry is a sort of divine madness"
- the quality of being rash and foolish "trying to drive through a blizzard is the height of folly" "adjusting to an insane society is total foolishness"
- relatively permanent disorder of the mind