Play liquid tarimas /ˈlɪkwɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- clear and bright "the liquid air of a spring morning" "eyes shining with a liquid luster" "limpid blue eyes"
- in cash or easily convertible to cash "liquid (or fluid) assets"
- smooth and unconstrained in movement "a long, smooth stride" "the fluid motion of a cat" "the liquid grace of a ballerina"
- smooth and flowing in quality; entirely free of harshness "the liquid song of a robin"
- changed from a solid to a liquid state "rivers filled to overflowing by melted snow"
- existing as or having characteristics of a liquid; especially tending to flow "water and milk and blood are liquid substances"
- filled or brimming with tears "swimming eyes" "sorrow made the eyes of many grow liquid"
- a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l' and `r')
- the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- fluid matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume