Play limiting tarimas /ˈlɪmɪtɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- serving to restrict "teenagers eager to escape restrictive home environments"
- restricting the scope or freedom of action
- strictly limiting the reference of a modified word or phrase "the restrictive clause in `Each made a list of the books that had influenced him' limits the books on the list to only those particular ones defined by the clause"
- the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- a line that indicates a boundary
- the greatest possible degree of something "what he did was beyond the bounds of acceptable behavior" "to the limit of his ability"
- the boundary of a specific area
- as far as something can go
- the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed "there are limits on the amount you can bet" "it is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight"
- the mathematical value toward which a function goes as the independent variable approaches infinity