Play lightly tarimas /ˈlʌɪtli/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- in a weak or feeble manner or to a minor degree "weakly agreed to a compromise" "wheezed weakly" "he was weakly attracted to her"
- with indifference or without dejection "he took it lightly"
- indulging with temperance "we eat lightly in the morning"
- to a slight degree "her speech is only lightly accented"
- with little weight or force "she kissed him lightly on the forehead"
- with few burdens "experienced travellers travel light"
- in a small quantity or extent "spread the margarine thinly over the meat" "apply paint lightly"
- without good reason "one cannot say such things lightly"
- in a slim or slender manner "a slenderly built woman" "slightly built"