Play length tarimas /lɛŋ(k)θ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a section of something that is long and narrow "a length of timber" "a length of tubing"
- continuance in time "the ceremony was of short duration" "he complained about the length of time required"
- the linear extent in space from one end to the other; the longest dimension of something that is fixed in place "the length of the table was 5 feet"
- size of the gap between two places "the distance from New York to Chicago" "he determined the length of the shortest line segment joining the two points"
- the property of being the extent of something from beginning to end "the editor limited the length of my article to 500 words"
- a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold