Play leaking tarimas /ˈliːkɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (of ships and boats) permitting leakage
- move along, of liquids "Water flowed into the cave" "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi"
- have an opening that allows light or substances to enter or go out "The container leaked gasoline" "the roof leaks badly"
- enter or escape as through a hole or crack or fissure "Water leaked out of the can into the backpack" "Gas leaked into the basement"
- be leaked "The news leaked out despite his secrecy"
- tell anonymously "The news were leaked to the paper"
- the process of seeping
- a conduit through which water flows
- unauthorized (especially deliberate) disclosure of confidential information
- the discharge of a fluid from some container "they tried to stop the escape of gas from the damaged pipe" "he had to clean up the leak"