Play landscaped tarimas /ˈlandskeɪpt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (of land) improved by gardening or landscape architecture "carefully landscaped gardens"
- a genre of art dealing with the depiction of natural scenery
- painting depicting an expanse of natural scenery
- an extensive mental viewpoint "the political landscape looks bleak without a change of administration" "we changed the landscape for solving the problem of payroll inequity"
- an expanse of scenery that can be seen in a single view
- do landscape gardening "My sons landscapes for corporations and earns a good living"
- embellish with plants "Let's landscape the yard"