Play lagged tarimas /laɡd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- to lag or linger behind "But in so many other areas we still are dragging"
- the act of slowing down or falling behind
- one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- the time between one event, process, or period and another "meanwhile the socialists are running the government"
- cover with lagging to prevent heat loss "lag pipes"
- throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- lock up or confine, in or as in a jail "The suspects were imprisoned without trial" "the murderer was incarcerated for the rest of his life"