Play kicking tarimas /ˈkɪkɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- kick; give a boot to
- express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness "My mother complains all day" "She has a lot to kick about"
- make a goal "He kicked the extra point after touchdown"
- stop consuming "kick a habit" "give up alcohol"
- strike with the foot "The boy kicked the dog" "Kick the door down"
- spring back, as from a forceful thrust "The gun kicked back into my shoulder"
- thrash about or strike out with the feet
- kick a leg up
- drive or propel with the foot
- the act of delivering a blow with the foot "he gave the ball a powerful kick" "the team's kicking was excellent"