Play jesting tarimas /ˈdʒɛstɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a clever remark
- activity characterized by good humor
- a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter "he told a very funny joke" "he knows a million gags" "thanks for the laugh" "he laughed unpleasantly at his own jest" "even a schoolboy's jape is supposed to have some ascertainable poi..."
- tell a joke; speak humorously "He often jokes even when he appears serious"
- act in a funny or teasing way
- characterized by jokes and good humor