jacketed tarimas /ˈdʒakɪt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a short thick jacket; often worn by workmen
- a paper jacket for a book; a jacket on which promotional information is usually printed
- a short coat
- an outer wrapping or casing "phonograph records were sold in cardboard jackets"
- the tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition
- (dentistry) an artificial crown fitted over a broken or decayed tooth
- the outer skin of a potato
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth "tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a crown"
- put a jacket on "The men were jacketed"
- provide with a thermally non-conducting cover "The tubing needs to be jacketed"