Play jab tarimas /dʒab/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a slight push or shake
- the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow "she gave me a sharp dig in the ribs"
- a quick short straight punch
- a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow) "he warned me with a jab with his finger" "he made a thrusting motion with his fist"
- poke or thrust abruptly "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
- stab or pierce "he jabbed the piece of meat with his pocket knife"
- strike or punch with quick and short blows