Play itch tarimas /ɪtʃ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- a strong restless desire "why this urge to travel?"
- a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation "he has a bad case of the itch"
- have a strong desire or urge to do something "She is itching to start the project" "He is spoiling for a fight"
- scrape or rub as if to relieve itching "Don't scratch your insect bites!"
- have or perceive an itch "I'm itching--the air is so dry!"
- cause to perceive an itch "his skin itched"