Play irritated tarimas /ˈɪrɪteɪtɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- aroused to impatience or anger "made an irritated gesture" "feeling nettled from the constant teasing" "peeved about being left out" "felt really pissed at her snootiness" "riled no end by his lies" "roiled by the delay"
- feeling inflammation or other discomfort (especially in a part of the body)
- annoy persistently "The children teased the boy because of his stammer"
- excite to an abnormal condition, or chafe or inflame "Aspirin irritates my stomach"
- excite to some characteristic action or condition, such as motion, contraction, or nervous impulse, by the application of a stimulus "irritate the glands of a leaf"
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me" "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"