Play introduce tarimas /ɪntrəˈdjuːs/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- be a precursor of "The fall of the Berlin Wall ushered in the post-Cold War period"
- put before (a body) "introduce legislation"
- cause to come to know personally "permit me to acquaint you with my son" "introduce the new neighbors to the community"
- furnish with a preface or introduction "She always precedes her lectures with a joke" "He prefaced his lecture with a critical remark about the institution"
- bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.
- put or introduce into something "insert a picture into the text"
- bring in or establish in a new place or environment "introduce a rule" "introduce exotic fruits"
- bring something new to an environment "A new word processor was introduced"
- bring in a new person or object into a familiar environment "He brought in a new judge" "The new secretary introduced a nasty rumor"
- introduce "Insert your ticket here"