Play inscribe tarimas /ɪnˈskrʌɪb/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- address, (a work of literature) in a style less formal than a dedication
- convert ordinary language into code "We should encode the message for security reasons"
- mark with one's signature "The author autographed his book"
- write, engrave, or print as a lasting record
- carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface "engrave a pen" "engraved the trophy cupt with the winner's" "the lovers scratched their names into the bark of the tree"
- draw within a figure so as to touch in as many places as possible
- register formally as a participant or member "The party recruited many new members"