Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a particular kind of commercial enterprise "they are outstanding in their field"
- the organized action of making of goods and services for sale "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- persevering determination to perform a task "his diligence won him quick promotions" "frugality and industry are still regarded as virtues"
- the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of commercial enterprise "each industry has its own trade publications"
- The aggregate of manufacturing or technically productive enterprises in a particular field, often named after its principle product, as "the automobile industry", "the steel industry". It includes the ownership and management of companies, factories, industrial plants, etc. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)