Play induce tarimas /ɪnˈdjuːs/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- have offspring or produce more individuals of a given animal or plant "The Bible tells people to procreate"
- persuade somebody to do something
- reason or establish by induction
- cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner "The ads induced me to buy a VCR" "My children finally got me to buy a computer" "My wife made me buy a new sofa"
- cause to arise "induce a crisis"
- cause to occur rapidly "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions"
- produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- have as a necessary feature "This decision involves many changes"
- produce "The scientists set up a shock wave"