Play incorporate tarimas /ɪnˈkɔːpəreɪt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- cause to become one with "The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
- be composed of "The land he conquered comprised several provinces" "What does this dish consist of?"
- make into a whole or make part of a whole "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
- unite or merge with something already in existence "incorporate this document with those pertaining to the same case"
- form a corporation
- include or contain; have as a component "A totally new idea is comprised in this paper" "The record contains many old songs from the 1930's"
- formed or united into a whole
- incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating "Fold the egg whites into the batter"