Play impression tarimas /ɪmˈprɛʃ(ə)n/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence
- the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another "he watched the impression of the seal on the hot wax"
- an impressionistic portrayal of a person "he did a funny impression of a politician"
- (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster "the dentist took an impression for use in preparing an inlay"
- an outward appearance "he made a good impression" "I wanted to create an impression of success" "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed "his impression of her was favorable" "what are your feelings about the crisis?" "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity" "I had a feeling that she was lying"
- a clear and telling mental image "he described his mental picture of his assailant" "he had no clear picture of himself or his world" "the events left a permanent impression in his mind"
- all the copies of a work printed at one time "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies"
- a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving "he put his stamp on the envelope"
- a concavity in a surface produced by pressing "he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud"