Play impact tarimas /ˈɪmpakt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- an unpleasant or disappointing surprise "it came as a shock to learn that he was injured"
- influencing strongly "they resented the impingement of American values on European culture"
- the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat "the armies met in the shock of battle"
- the striking of one body against another
- a forceful consequence; a strong effect "the book had an important impact on my thinking" "the book packs a wallop"
- have an effect upon "Will the new rules affect me?"
- press or wedge together; pack together
- have and exert influence or effect "The artist's work influenced the young painter" "She worked on her friends to support the political candidate"